Silicone Mermaid Tail Sling
Custom made silicone tail Sling!
These are made to order and can be made to fit any mono-fin and to your specific design.
£700 - Tailored silicone tail sling with an optional one set of additional fins. (dorsal, hip fins, heel fins e.t.c.)
£50 - Each set of extra additional fins.
£50 - Any special pigments (Opalescent, duo-chrome, glitter e.t.c)
£100 - Blended waist
£100 - Matching scale or shell-bra mermaid top.
What you need to know before ordering.
- Each tail is handcrafted and painted, therefore it will take time! Please do not expect to order and have your tail within a few days. A lot of work and time goes into creating the tail of your dreams. The average time scale from when we have agreed on a design, to having the tail finished and ready to post is two weeks.
- My tails are sculpted around a 'duct tape dummy', rather than by a set of measurements. This allows me to create a tail that will fit every contour of your body perfectly, and therefore a tail that will look perfectly natural and realistic. A dummy is super easy to make and can be folded flat for easy postage. Contact me if you need instructions on how to do this.
- These tails slings are heavy but are completely weightless in water, due to the nature of Platinum silicone used. This means they can be heavy to transport.
- These tails can be made for people of any age, however if you are under 18 I recommend getting your parent or carers permission before ordering.
- I do not expect full payment upfront. I require a deposit of at least £300 to cover the cost of materials. If you change your mind, I will be unable to refund this. This is because I will be unable to return these materials once I've ordered them.
- Payments plans are available. Feel free to ask, I'm happy to discuss this with you.
- Payments can be sent securely through Paypal or through a bank transfer. I'm more than happy to provide you with a receipt or an invoice for this.
- I can ship internationally. However please check with me for postage costs!
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping costs for overseas are estimated, we may be able to do a better price if you contact us to discuss first.
- THESE ARE NOT TOYS and are safe to use as long as you follow some basic rules. Recommended for strong swimmers only.
- Practice in the shallow first before moving on to open water.
- Never ever swim alone.
- Your safety while using these tails is your responsibility. I will always recommend trying and getting used to a fabric tail first before moving on to a silicone tail.